Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service, including operators of applications and services (the "Apps") who registered such Apps with the Service (the "Operators"). The sections 1, 2 and 3 below only apply to such Operators. All other provisions apply to all visitors, users and others who access the Service (also including Operators) without any limitation.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Collection, storage and processing of Personal InformationThis website allows to execute tools and applications provided in the LandSense project. This website does not collect or store personal information. However, the executed applications collect and store relevant personal data as agreed to by he user.
2. Intellectual PropertyEach Operator warrants that it owns or has rights to use all intellectual property necessary to continue to operate its App as now conducted by it and material to such Operator's App. Each Operator further warrants that it operates its App without infringement of any intellectual property of any other person or entity that could reasonably be expected to result in liabilities. The Operator is not aware of any material infringement claim by any person or entity that is pending or threatened in writing against such Operator with respect to any intellectual property owned or licensed by such Operator.
3. IndemnificationEach Operator shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Secure Dimensions GmbH from and against any and all actions, claims, costs (including without limitation, costs of investigation, litigation, and court costs), damages, demands, fines, interest, judgments, liabilities, losses, penalties, proceedings, suits (including appeal), and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees) (collectively, "Claims") brought by or on behalf of any person or entity against Secure Dimensions GmbH arising out of or in connection with operating such Operator's App.
4. Links To Other Web SitesOur Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Secure Dimensions GmbH.
Secure Dimensions GmbH has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Secure Dimensions GmbH shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
5. Governing LawThese Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bavaria, Germany, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.